Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Contacts existing business accounts/customers.
- Maintains good customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs, and resolving their problems. Build trust throughout the customer sales/service cycle.
- Established, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and suggests prospective customers to the respective business consultant in the assigned market segment, to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Showcases produces and services to existing customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Services existing accounts and obtains orders by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keep abreast of product knowledge, pricing plans, promotions, service features, equipment opportunities.
- Ensures in-store product stocks are properly rotated to allow for first in, first out of expiration dates.
- Advise management of any discrepancies.
- Must be able to make deliveries to customers when necessary
- Must be able to utilize and learn the capabilities of the handheld as well as other equipment necessary to the job.
- Other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
- Must have Hight School diploma or GED and up to one-year customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a current and valid Health Certificate
Federal law requires the we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER