Under the direct supervision of the Administration Supervisor, provide administrative support to assigned companies within the Group. Provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing knowledge of company products, processes, and respective policies.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs, and resolving problems.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating filing/information systems for the
Department. Retrieve information from files/records when needed. Organize and
prioritize large volumes of information and calls.
- Answer phones and take messages or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other BSS to cover phones and streamline workload of the Department.
- Receives, delivers, and collects incoming and outgoing mail or other documents or items, including correspondence, memoranda, publications, records, files, packages, or other similar material and may include deliveries and responsibilities at and for affiliate companies.
- Assembles specified number of forms, manuals, or circulars for each addressee as indicated by distribution instructions.
- Follow company procedural requirements in maintaining accuracy of all monetary transaction records, logs, and all other related documents.
- Helps to coordinate special nonrecurring and ongoing projects, meetings, conferences, and events
- May undertake research and collation of information.
- May design and type reports, charts, tables, graphs, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Receive payment transactions by cash, check, or credit cards from distribution specialists, through mail or over the phone.
- Count and verify all collections and receipts face to face with the remitter. Both parties must agree and sign appropriate documents attesting to validity of count.
- Compute and record totals of transactions, sort, count and wrap currency and coins.
- Prepare bank deposit slips and armored service forms for pick up.
- Ensure safekeeping of all monies and accountable forms under his/her custody.
- Wraps, ties, or places material in envelopes, boxes, or other containers.
- Stamps, types, or writes addresses on packaged materials as requested.
- May be requested to keeps records of materials sent.
- May be required to operate facsimile and copier machines.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Federal Law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLYMENT OPPROTUNITY EMPLOYER