Achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration by effectively selling the company’s products and services. Personally contacts, secures, consults, and builds relationships with new and existing business customer accounts.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve assigned monthly, quarterly, goals.
· Maintains good customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs, and resolving their problems. Build trust throughout the customer sales/service cycle.
· Consults with customer to determine their needs/concerns and recommends/executes a viable plan of action.
· Assists in the execution of promotional activities to help customer achieve success.
· Analyze accounts/routes to determine trends/opportunities/threats, etc. and provide recommendations to senior management to increase company sales growth. Utilize tools such as RMA, weekly sales reports, etc. to enhance knowledge of the company’s business dynamics.
· Handles various administrative aspects of the sale to include completing customer contracts, accepting customer payments, recordkeeping of completed orders, etc.
· Evaluates competitive products, price, positioning structures to determine best counteraction to maintain or enhance customer loyalty. Forewarn management about impending competitor campaigns, promotions, etc.
· Keep abreast of product knowledge, pricing plans, promotions, service features, equipment functionality, policies/procedures to better utilize and support positional selling opportunities.
· Maintains accurate and safe handling of all cash or check payments received from customers. Turn in all invoices, summary reports, and cash bags to cashier daily for reconcilement.
· Responsible for ensuring installation of Point of Sale Materials (ie posters, racks, cooler stickers, danglers, etc.)
· Ensure in-store product stocks are properly rotated to allow for first in, first out of expiration dates.
· Advise management of any discrepancies.
· Other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Associates Degree or equivalent from a college or technical school; one-year experience in sales; or, equivalent experience and/or training in sales.
Must have a valid Driver’s License and a current Health Certificate.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Type: Full-time