Plan, direct, and coordinate the Group’s administrative and operational support services to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs, and resolving problems.
- Manage the coordination of information/data processing, mail, materials, printing/reproduction, records management, telecommunications management, security, recycling, and transportation services.
- Coordinate with respective senior managers to resolve issues pertaining to office operations, property maintenance/security, project planning and management, communication, finance, facility function, technology integration, etc.
- Develop and implement office and administrative policies, procedures.
- Ensure that approved policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by staff.
- Analyze internal processes and recommend/implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Ensure contracts, insurance requirements, safety standards, and legal regulations are followed properly.
- Examine utility expenses, vehicle & fuel usage/expenses, etc. and coordinate issues/concerns with respective managers to resolve.
- Manage intercompany communications and group collaboration efforts.
- Provide managerial oversight of administrative staff including Administrative Supervisor and Business Support Staff.
- Recruit and train staff; maintain a safe/secure work environment; and develop personal growth opportunities. Maximize staff productivity by communicating job expectations, appraising job results, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Manage and represent in affairs of the CEO office as required and execute directives from the CEO.
- Maintain security of confidential information and assets including Corporate Documents and Files.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (major in business is preferred) or equivalent experience
- Five years’ experience in office management or administration
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficient in computer applications especially Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Understands bookkeeping/accounting fundamentals
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Type: Full-time