We are looking for a self starter, go-getter and highly motivated individual with a background in sales, to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth within an assigned market segment.
- Generate leads and turning it into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Work to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the general sales manager.
- Arrange meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Identify opportunities for new business within the market.
- Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensure all administration relating to sales is completed effectively and timely.
- Maintains confidentiality while working closely with clients.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondences and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.