Deliver products, build displays in appropriate customer floor locations, and ensure shelves are fully stocked, well organized, clean, and tagged of parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies as may be required. Merchandise POS, rotate/reorganize products to maximize marketability. Answer basic customer questions while on the floor. At all times maintain a positive and professional appearance and attitude with customers and consumers alike.
Maintain good customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating their needs, and resolving their problems.
- Assist sales team by placing signage, hanging banners, displaying prefabricated display properties, placing base wrap, stocking coolers/shelves whenever necessary. Follow special and incidental merchandising instructions. Immediately report any problems to supervisor.
- Remove all competitive POS and Ad material from all company owned equipment.
- Responsible for proper loading and securing of products to prevent movement and allow safe transport. Assist in loading and unloading as required.
- Ensure understanding of daily schedules, customer orders, work orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Maintain accuracy of all required records and logs and mark materials with identifying information.
- Perform vehicle inspections, preventative maintenance and cleaning before, during and after trips. Reports accidents and malfunctions of trucks/vehicles immediately to supervisor or Facilities Manager.
- Ensure proper cleaning/maintenance procedures are followed to maintain company equipment, i.e., chillers, freezers, and all other equipment as assigned. Report to supervisor any damaged equipment or machines immediately upon discovery.
- Interact with customers, promote and sample products at various locations.
- Create product displays for marketing and sampling purposes at retail locations.
- On occasion, coordinate logistics, to include set-up and breakdown, for all company sponsored events and distribute products to event participants.
- Attend departmental/company meetings, safety, training and/or workshops as may be required.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED and up to one year customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a current and valid Health Certificate.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Exhibits high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Maintains a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation.
- Good verbal communication skills, attentive to detail, and maintains alertness.
Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; talk, hear, taste and smell. Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. frequently, lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift, move, or exert force up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus accordingly. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Job Type: Full-time