- Maintain good customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating their needs, and resolving their problems.
- Assist sales team by placing signage, hanging banners, displaying prefabricated display properties, placing base wrap, stocking coolers/shelves whenever necessary. Follow special and incidental merchandising instructions. Immediately report any problems to supervisor.
- Remove all competitive POS and Ad material from all company owned equipment.
- Responsible for proper loading and securing of products to prevent movement and allow safe transport. Assist in loading and unloading as required.
- Ensure understanding of daily schedules, customer orders, work orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Maintain accuracy of all required records and logs and mark materials with identifying information.
- Perform vehicle inspections, preventative maintenance and cleaning before, during and after trips. Reports accidents and malfunctions of trucks/vehicles immediately to supervisor or Facilities Manager.
- Ensure proper cleaning/maintenance procedures are followed to maintain company equipment, i.e., chillers, freezers, and all other equipment as assigned. Report to supervisor any damaged equipment or machines immediately upon discovery.
- Interact with customers, promote and sample products at various locations.
- Create product displays for marketing and sampling purposes at retail locations.
- On occasion, coordinate logistics, to include set-up and breakdown, for all company sponsored events and distribute products to event participants.
- Attend departmental/company meetings, safety, training and/or workshops as may be required.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED and up to one year customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a current and valid Health Certificates
- Must be able to operate standard and automatic vehicles
Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; talk, hear, taste and smell. Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. frequently, lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally lift, move, or exert force up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus accordingly.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full Time