Assist experienced technicians with the maintenance of service operations by diagnosing, repairing, installing, and servicing various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities of parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs, and resolving their problems. Perform internal and external service calls as required.
- Perform maintenance on various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices, and facilities as assigned and in accordance with established programs and maintain records of same.
- Diagnose and perform minor repairs and overhauls of various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities and may assist in major repairs and overhauls as assigned.
- Repair and maintain facilities, buildings, and grounds inclusive of plumbing, masonry, carpentry, and painting ability.
- Perform sheet metal fabrication.
- Record parts, tools, and other materials withdrawn from the parts room.
- Carry out safety procedure and maintain cleanliness in the working area.
- Test equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devises and facilities after repair to ensure problems have been resolved and advise internal/external customers accordingly.
- Follow all related work instructions, procedures and submit required reports.
- Attend departmental/company meetings, trainings, and/or workshops as assigned.
- Perform other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education/experience in a related field.
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Must have one year experience as a refrigeration technician.
Job Type: Full-time