TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Receives, stores, stocks, sorts, assembles, distributes, and delivers products of parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
• Maintain good customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs and resolving their problems.
• Responsible for proper loading and unloading of products. Secures products to prevent movement and allow safe transport.
• Responsible for accurately checking delivery loads before leaving the compound.
• Ensure understanding and fulfillment of daily schedules, customer orders, work orders, or requisitions for items to be moved, gathered, or distributed/delivered.
• Follow company procedural requirements in maintaining accuracy of all records, logs, and all other documents. Use computerized handheld equipment such as cell phones and printers as tools for proper record keeping.
• Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets/shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department and loading of the trucks.
• Responsible for the FIFO of products at the company warehouse and all accounts; restocks and rotates displays and back stock area of all accounts
• Stock products in vending machines as assigned. Clean and maintain vending machines, i.e., remove dust from compressor fins, wipe down machine, remove trash, etc. Promptly uploads and downloads vending machine prior to Engineering pickup.
• Report damages of products, equipment, machines and warehouse property to Guam Sales and Distribution Manager.
• Perform vehicle inspections, preventative maintenance and cleaning before, during and after trips; responsible for minor repairs as needed and appropriate while on the road. Reports accidents and malfunctions of trucks/vehicles immediately to supervisor or Facilities Manager.
• Accurate and safe handling of all cash or check payments received from customers upon delivery of products or upon collection of money deposited into vending machines. Turn in all invoices, summary reports, and cash bags to cashier daily for reconciliation.
• Attend departmental/company meetings, safety, training and/or workshops as assigned.
• Perform other reasonably related duties as may be assigned.
• Must have High School Diploma or GED and up to one month experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a Guam Chauffeur’s License, Health Certificate, and Medical Certificate
• Must be able to operate standard and automatic delivery vehicles
Skills & Knowledge:
• Experience in operating a forklift is a plus
• Exhibits high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism
• Maintains a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation
• Good verbal communication skills, attentive to detail, and maintains alertness
Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance; talk, hear, taste and smell. Occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift, move, or exert force up to 50-100 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, color and peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus accordingly. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.