TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
The Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares product, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedures, accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- No previous experience required.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Valid Health Certificate, the ability to obtain one.
- All locations
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.