TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO COMPLETE THE ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Provides various administrative and operational support for the group of companies. Supervises the team of Business and Administration Support Specialists and facilitates staff members to operate effectively and efficiently to meet overall business objectives.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs, and resolving problems.
- Evaluates, develops and recommends procedures and practices to improve productivity and streamline processes.
- Assists the Administration Manager in implementing office and administrative policies, procedures, and coordinating with other departments as needed. Ensures that approved policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by staff.
- Manages inquiries about services/products/processes/procedures and coordinates with other departmental managers/staff as needed.
- Assigns work, provides direction to Business Support Specialists and ensures that assigned tasks are completed. Ensures effective and appropriate staff coverage.
- Monitors the performance of staff and provides feedback and coaching to develop their talents and enhance productivity. Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff.
- Manages/verifies a variety of records, invoices, and billings and maintains integrity/accuracy of such. Advises Administration Manager of any deficiencies and/or concerns.
- Assists/coordinates Accounting Department’s documentation requirements.
- Maintains MIS using spreadsheet and/or database software.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma, some college preferred but not required.
- Four (4) years administration experience.
- At least two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Valid Driver’s License
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.