Under the supervision of the creative content manager, this position is responsible for producing content for our social media platforms for all brands and clients. Duties also include managing the social media accounts by scheduling posts, managing content accounts and monitoring engagements.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs and resolving problems.
- Brainstorming and creation of content for various social media platforms (static & motion).
- Manage posting and engagements and monitoring on assigned accounts.
- Plan and propose content for client pages.
- Copyrighting to target audiences.
- Conversion and/or preparation of campaigns for social media platforms.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in journalism, communications, marketing or related field); or at least one (1) year experience in related field.
- Background on creation of video, static, motion graphics
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Ability to operate under constant deadlines and productively handle and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to think thoroughly and independently with minimal guidance and seek resolution through to completion.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite for creation of graphics, video editing and motion graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After Effects)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Digital Content Creator”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.