Responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and troubleshooting internal and external company websites. Provides support, monitoring, and maintains documentation for IT systems and assets.
- Undergraduate degree in Journalism, Web design or Communication preferred, but not required.
- Experience in marketing, design or communications.
- At least one (1) year experience in IT support.
- Knowledge of website design practices and should keep up with trends in marketing, including social networking strategies.
- Must understand installation, configuration and troubleshooting processes for software, hardware, networking and accessory equipment.
- Proficient in using design software.
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, PHP, and SQL.
- Proficient in managing content management systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla.
- Working knowledge of analytics and SEO.
- Strong trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong creativity and design sense.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Web Coordinator”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.