Assist experienced technicians with the maintenance of service operations by diagnosing, repairing, installing, and servicing various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities of parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs, and resolving their problems. Perform internal and external service calls as required.
- Perform maintenance on various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices, and facilities as assigned and in accordance with established programs and maintain records of same.
- Diagnose and perform minor repairs and overhauls of various equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devices and facilities and may assist in major repairs and overhauls as assigned.
- Repair and maintain facilities, buildings, and grounds inclusive of plumbing, masonry, carpentry, and painting ability.
- Record parts, tools, and other materials withdrawn from the parts room.
- Carry out safety procedure and maintain cleanliness in the working area.
- Test equipment, refrigeration, motors, electrical systems/devises and facilities after repair to ensure problems have been resolved and advise internal/external customers accordingly.
- Follow all related work instructions, procedures and submit required reports.
- Must have High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education/experience in a related field.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must have at least 2 years work experience in electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Must have knowledge on refrigeration system.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Engineering Technician I”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.