We are looking for a self starter, go-getter and highly motivated individual with a background in sales, to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth within an assigned market segment.
- Generate leads and turning it into opportunities for sales.
- Contacting potential customers via telephone, email and face to face.
- Work to KPI’s and revenue targets as set by the general sales manager.
- Arrange meetings with prospects in order to demonstrate products.
- Identify opportunities for new business within the market.
- Pay attention to competitors and their activities within the industry.
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensure all administration relating to sales is completed effectively and timely.
- Maintains confidentiality while working closely with clients.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and six months to one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondences and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid passport
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Sales Associate”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.