Under the direct supervision of the Administration Manager and Administration Supervisor, employee assembles, routes and distributes various types of printed material, is the company runner and provides effective administrative support for all units for our Group of Companies. Employee must also be able to work in a team-centered environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities for the position includes the following, but not limited to:
- Receives, delivers and collects incoming and outgoing mail or other documents, items, packages, etc for the Group
- Prepares equipment for promotions, samplings and events for the Group.
- Runner/Courier for the Group.
- Maintains inventory for office supplies.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One year experience preferred, but not needed.
- Must have a valid Guam Driver’s License and must maintain validity throughout duration of employment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient in various Microsoft applications, i.e., Word, Excel.
- Exhibit high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, attentive to detail.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more, repetitively.
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Distribution Clerk”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.