Provides various administrative and operational support for the group of companies. Supervises the team of Business Support Specialists and facilitates staff members to operate effectively and efficiently to meet overall business objectives.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs, and resolving problems.
- Evaluates, develops and recommends procedures and practices to improve productivity and streamline processes.
- Assists the Administration Manager in implementing office and administrative policies, procedures, and coordinating with other departments as needed. Ensures that approved policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by staff.
- Manages inquiries about services/products/processes/procedures and coordinates with other departmental managers/staff as needed.
- Assigns work, provides direction to Business Support Specialists and ensures that assigned tasks are completed. Ensures effective and appropriate staff coverage.
- Monitors the performance of staff and provides feedback and coaching to develop their talents and enhance productivity. Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff.
- Manages/verifies a variety of records, invoices, and billings and maintains integrity/accuracy of such. Advises Administration Manager of any deficiencies and/or concerns.
- Assists/coordinates Accounting Department’s documentation requirements.
- Maintains MIS using spreadsheet and/or database software.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned.
- Must have High School Diploma with some college preferred
- Four years administration experience and at lease two years supervisory experience.
- Progressive and proven experience in records management.
- Proficient with computer applications – MS Office Word Processing/Excel applications
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Administrative Supervisor”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.