The Shift Supervisor supervises the operations of a shift to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. This may include scheduling and supervising staff. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Performs Cash-In Procedures, accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists™ in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Practices proper inventory and cash control standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
- Performs paperwork duties as needed.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in a:
- Supervisory Role
- Restaurant Environment
- Communication and Organizational Skills.
- Guam Driver’s License
- Valid Health Certificate
- Naval Hospital (New Location) / Naval Base Guam / Andersen Air Force Base / Ysengsong
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Subway Shift Supervisor”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.