The Assistant Manager supervises restaurant staff and daily operations to ensure that food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained. Schedules and supervises staff. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists™ in their tasks and responsibilities.
- Practices proper inventory and cash control standards as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order.
- As needed, supervises food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Coordinates and supervises staff so that standards of cleanliness are maintained as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
- Manages a staff of approximately 4 to 12. Assigns, oversees and evaluates work. Recommends promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Performs paperwork duties and assists with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Assists with planning of special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
Experience & Skills:
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in restaurant operations at a supervisory level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organization skills with proficiency in prioritizing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Guam Driver’s License
- Valid Health Certificate
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “Subway Assistant Manager”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.