Receives, stores, stocks, sorts, assembles, distributes, and delivers products of parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- Maintain good customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating customer needs and resolving their problems.
- Responsible for proper loading and unloading of products. Secures products to prevent movement and allow safe transport.
- Responsible for accurately checking delivery loads before leaving the compound.
- Ensure understanding and fulfillment of daily schedules, customer orders, work orders, or requisitions for items to be moved, gathered, or distributed/delivered.
- Follow company procedural requirements in maintaining accuracy of all records, logs, and all other documents. Use computerized handheld equipment such as cell phones and printers as tools for proper recordkeeping.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets/shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department and loading of the trucks.
- Responsible for the FIFO of products at the company warehouse and all accounts; restocks and rotates displays and back stock area of all accounts
- Stock products in vending machines as assigned. Clean and maintain vending machines, i.e., remove dust from compressor fins, wipe down machine, remove trash, etc. Promptly uploads and downloads vending machine prior to Engineering pickup.
- Report damages of products, equipment, machines and warehouse property to Guam Sales and Distribution Manager.
- Perform vehicle inspections, preventative maintenance and cleaning before, during and after trips; responsible for minor repairs as needed and appropriate while on the road. Reports accidents and malfunctions of trucks/vehicles immediately to supervisor or Facilities Manager.
- Accurate and safe handling of all cash or check payments received from customers upon delivery of products or upon collection of money deposited into vending machines. Turn in all invoices, summary reports, and cash bags to cashier daily for reconcilement.
- Attend departmental/company meetings, safety, training and/or workshops as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and at one (1) month experience or combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to operate standard and automatic delivery vehicles.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in operating a forklift is a plus.
- Exhibits high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Maintains a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation.
- Guam Chauffer’s License
- Health Certificate
- Medical Certificate
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Distribution Specialist”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.