Under the direct supervision of the Administration Supervisor, provides administrative support to assigned companies within the Group. In addition to data input, filing and scheduling, perform duties such as financial record keeping, payroll, coordination of meetings, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. Provide effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing knowledge of company products, processes, and respective policies.
- Maintain good internal/external customer satisfaction levels by exhibiting competent and timely service, anticipating needs, and resolving problems.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating filing/information systems for the Department. Retrieve information from files/records when needed. Organize and prioritize large volumes of information and calls.
- Sort and distribute mail, faxes, etc. Draft responses or replies by phone, e-mail, fax, etc. when necessary. Respond to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Answer phones and take messages or field/answer all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other Support Staff to cover phones and streamline workload of the Department.
- Helps to coordinate special nonrecurring and ongoing projects, meetings, conferences, and events.
- May undertake research and collation of information.
- May design and type reports, charts, tables, graphs, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Orders supplies and materials when necessary and keep/maintain records of orders placed.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least two years customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills & Knowledge
- Exhibits high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Maintains a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation.
- Good verbal communication skills, attentive to detail, and maintains alertness.
- Guam Driver’s License
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Administrative Support Staff”. You may also provide a resume.
Federal law requires that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.