We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our sales team. This individual will be responsible for delivering products, building displays in appropriate customer floor locations and ensuring shelves are fully stocked, well organized, clean, and tagged of parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies.
- Assist sales team by placing signage, hanging banners, displaying prefabricated display properties, placing base wrap, stocking coolers/shelves whenever necessary. Follow special and incidental merchandising instructions and reporting any problems to the supervisor.
- Remove all competitive POS and Ad material from all company owned equipment.
- Responsible for proper loading and securing of products to prevent movement and allow safe transport.
- Ensure understanding of daily schedules, customer orders, work orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Maintain accuracy of all required records and logs and mark materials with identifying information.
- Ensure proper cleaning/maintenance procedures are followed to maintain company equipment, i.e., chillers, freezers, and all other equipment as assigned. Coordinate preventative maintenance schedules with customers to avoid operation interferences. Report to supervisor any damaged equipment or machines immediately upon discovery.
- High School Diploma or GED and at least one year customer service experience.
- Ability to work in a team-centered environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Skills & Knowledge
- Exhibits high level of integrity, courtesy, business ethics, and professionalism.
- Maintains a positive and proactive attitude in a high stress environment or situation.
- Good verbal communication skills, attentive to detail, and maintains alertness.
- Valid Chauffeur’s License
- Current Health Certificate
If you’d like to be considered for this position, please complete and sign the application below and submit it to our office at 161 US Army Juan C. Fejeran St. Barrigada Heights, Guam 96913 Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm, or via email to email@example.com with the Subject “Sales Assistant”.
Federal law require that we verify the identity and work eligibility of all new hires.
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.